Friday, December 20, 2013

The big fussz about holidays.

I am sure that everybody has noticed that people act different around the big holidays like the Easter, Christmas or Hanuka just to name a few. They act like the end of the world would come. Every body buy for example more food then they can it (to end up then throwing it in January or worse they end up at the hospital because eating to much) or they over clean their house. Our homes needs to be cleaned all year round why should it be cleaner during the holidays it should be like this all the time. The same it can be said about other things. When it come to gifts, I think we should give gifts to people that we care all the time or no matter whatever the time of the year.

If I may present my view I prefer to live a balanced life that means that even during holidays I behave the same of course with exceptions. For example if my grandma asks me to help her with cleaning or to do shopping so that she can cook  the traditional delicious holidays cakes of course I will do it, I will go and "fight" the entrances of the supermarkets :).

No comments:

Post a Comment