Thursday, December 12, 2013

To be successful or the meaning of being succesfull

When I was little my grandma use to show me people and tell me this is a "successful man". Not really understanding the meaning (but I have understood that this is a good word something to be proud) of the word I was trying to see what makes these people successful. Looking in details I saw that  that were nice dressed, they took care of  themselves,  they were driving good cars you were able to tell that they had money. So I thought that being successful means to have money or at least in the capitalism culture.

I grew up thinking that this is what I have to accomplish. But how much money someone needs to have in order to be successful. Do you have to be rich or to have enough to be able to live a good life and support a family? And money alone is enough is there another thing? Well this is what I think. In order to be successful yes you need money but money alone is not enough you need the spiritual part also.  You can be very reach but if you do bad think, you do not help other people then your spiritual part is low and you don't feel accomplished even though you people who are seeing these persons from outside think that.

I agree that in order to develop your spiritual side you need to have money because let's faces is hard to do anything with your stomach empty :) but in the same time I believe that someone needs to develop it's spiritual side as much as it's developing it's financial side.

As time passes and I read all kinds of studies and book I realize that we are more we think, that we have mission in this world, each of us, a lesson to learn and do and after we learn or lesson we probably evolve to something else but this is another subject I will talk about.

Until the next post I wish you all a good day and stay optimist:)

No comments:

Post a Comment