Saturday, January 4, 2014

Thoughts at the beginning of the year


 One of the common question that I am asked (or I what I am thinking at the beginning of the year) is what I wish for myself. As more and more years I have added to my life the answer has changed during the years. From more money and a better job for example in the past and all kinds of material things to things that really matter.

If someone would ask me today these question (nobody asked though) I would answer something like this: "I wish to be as healthy like last year." By saying this I think that you cover everything. In my opinion if you have health you have everything. You are able to work, to do things that you like and enjoy to live your live in other words.

I would also reply that I wish everybody to be healthy, to be better persons and may be we can make the world that we are living it a better one.

I think that how we think or behave is influenced by the environment we are living in and people we meet. These factors can influence us in becoming better human beings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment