Friday, December 13, 2013

Why are we here?

Is a question asked since the begging of humans. Me personal I am not putting much thinking in this but I like to read and watch documentaries about discoveries regarding this subjects. I believe that is a subject that is not of a very much interest for the ordinary people who are more concerned with the daily routine of or life (job, getting/preparing food, family, sports, travel, reading etc but mainly with the basic needs which are immediate and  preset more interest for the present).

This subject is from what I have seen a big challenge even for the illuminated minds that try to solve it like astrophysicists, philosophers or geniuses. Every time they discover something  there are very enthusiastic about the discovery but after that they soon realize that what they have just discovered only raises more questions and things to be discovered.

I believe that the work of this people is very important for our present and future experience and I admire and in the same time respect these people  because solving this enigma will be a great breakthrough to our dismembered  society.

I am anxious all the time a new documentary appears and I am watching it with all my interest.

No comments:

Post a Comment