Monday, January 6, 2014

Partnership in business



Since I have started working I have been working for successful businesses that are run by  a family. I have always wondered why these businesses manage to succeed. Is this the way to start or run a business if you do not want to do it alone?  At the beginning I thought that no is not the way someone should be advice to start or run a business, for many reasons in fact.

During time, after experiencing myself a co partnership with an old friend from childhood which didn’t work at all I realize that having a family run business or single ownership business is the way to go.  This is of course my own opinion based on my experiences and on experiences of other people that share me the same things or experienced the same issues.

There are many exceptions to the rule, there are many big companies there with co-partnership between fiends but I believe that as overall may be this kind of venture is not the best idea.

What I have seen regarding my co partnership experience is that people are influenced by their family and they often give them bad advices. Anyways it is disappointing (at least in my case) when you invest in a business, in an idea you do everything to work, you sacrifice and believe that you’ll go old with the person you started something, you will accomplish great things together, practically you think that your destinies are linked, to be left alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment